Automate Life
Larry Underwood

Demo Of What Can Be Done

This is to show what you can do with IFTTT, Echo Speak Smart App and webCoRE. Warning I do say Alexa (she that should not be named) in the video. I know it should be shall not be named (Paul's ears are probably burning right now)  but hey no video editing software. 🙂

Edited by Larry Underwood
  • Thanks 1

Very cool.  I like the checks...I think that combined with say a speaker companion notification set inside of SmartThings and you're pretty well notified of any issues.

1 hour ago, AYL_Brian said:

Very cool.  I like the checks...I think that combined with say a speaker companion notification set inside of SmartThings and you're pretty well notified of any issues.

You mean like a smartthings push notification?

12 hours ago, Larry Underwood said:

You mean like a smartthings push notification?

Actually, I'm more thinking the voice coming out of a speaker.  Audible. 🙂  Push is great for being outside of the house for sure.

10 minutes ago, AYL_Brian said:

Actually, I'm more thinking the voice coming out of a speaker.  Audible. 🙂  Push is great for being outside of the house for sure.

ok Brian your going to have to give me more detail I'm confused. First which speaker a echo dot? And second what did you want to happen and when did you want it to happen? If this small brain of mine can understand what your suggesting maybe, just maybe i can get it to do what your asking 🤔