Automate Life
PhilipDeanParkes

a work around for Wyze CMC abroad.

I was absolutely amazed when Wyze launched their CMC (complete motion capture), I immediately rejoiced and did a victory dance.. (in South Africa)

With plenty of haste I accepted the two week free trial and removed my micro SD card and it worked BEAUTIFULLY!!! (in South Africa)

For the next two weeks while the trial was running I was astonished by how well it worked without a single hiccup. (in South Africa)

After the two week trial expired I was redirected to their billing page and was ready to add all my cameras to their billing system (in South Africa)

I added my card details and then it asked me for my address and I could only choose between USA and Canada, you know, those two little countries you can barely find on the map.. hahaha..

I emailed Wyze and guess what they said........ "CMC will only work in USA and Canada"........ and I am (in SOUTH AFRICA) WTF!!!!!!!

I emailed back and told them that it had been working for me (in South Africa) flawlessly and they responded by saying: "get a micro SD card you sad sad boy and your mother never loved you"

Sitting in my chair here (in South Africa) I googled the address for google and entered that on their billing page and what do you know, it worked........

So now CMC works for me without no problem IN SOUTH AFRICA you Wyze BEEEEEATCHEZZZZ!!!!! hahahahahaahahaha,,

Gonna add computer hacker to my resume..... hahahahahahahahaaaaa,,

• Like 2

Hi PhilipDeanParkes, many thanks for the info

Can you please send the full address details that you used, it did not work for me 😞 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:59 AM, jacques said:

Hi PhilipDeanParkes, many thanks for the info

Can you please send the full address details that you used, it did not work for me 😞 

51 Breithaupt St, Kitchener, ON N2H 5G5, Canada

As far as I remember, this is the address I used.

@PhilipDeanParkes many thanks ! owe you one, that worked. I previous had tried a USA address and it failed.

6 hours ago, jacques said:

@PhilipDeanParkes many thanks ! owe you one, that worked. I previous had tried a USA address and it failed.

Glad you came right man!!