Automate Life
FrankE

Second Bixby Capsule released

My second capsule has been accepted in to the Bixby marketplace

Senior Quiz is now available along with the previous Senior Workout

I've submitted one capsule more that may not be accepted as it requires some configuration of the user's phone contacts

One of the most common things for those living independently to ask their verbal assistant is "What time is it?"

https://blog.eskaton.org/eskaton-deploys-amazon-alexa-to-100-seniors-in-assisted-living

My Senior Time capsule greets them by name and also lets them know if they are asking for the time during their normal sleeping hours.

This helps the confusion with 4AM verses 4PM that someone may hear when they think its time to get up for dinner

senior quiz.jpg

Edited by FrankE
added pic
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, FrankE said:

My second capsule has been accepted in to the Bixby marketplace

Senior Quiz is now available along with the previous Senior Workout

I've submitted one capsule more that may not be accepted as it requires some configuration of the user's phone contacts

One of the most common things for those living independently to ask their verbal assistant is "What time is it?"

https://blog.eskaton.org/eskaton-deploys-amazon-alexa-to-100-seniors-in-assisted-living

My Senior Time capsule greets them by name and also lets them know if they are asking for the time during their normal sleeping hours.

This helps the confusion with 4AM verses 4PM that someone may hear when they think its time to get up for dinner

senior quiz.jpg

That is quite impressive @FrankE

• Like 1