Automate Life
Gaztyke

SmartThings Device control via Galaxy Watch - Bixby

The Verge is reporting that the Bixby smart home control available on the newest Galaxy Watch Active 2 is being made available on more of the Galaxy Watch range (older versions). Could make home control 'on the go' more of an option

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/11/19/20972100/samsung-galaxy-watch-active-2-update-bixby-health-customization-ux-options

Like that but don't really wear my watch around the house. So don't know how popular this will be, plus bixby's responsiveness is not very good on the watch or there phone's (as of yet anyway). I have both and not very impressed with bixby.

• Like 1

Just now, Larry Underwood said:

Like that but don't really wear my watch around the house. So don't know how popular this will be, plus bixby's responsiveness is not very good on the watch or there phone's (as of yet anyway). I have both and not very impressed with bixby.

Yeah I have to say as much as I like my Samsung watch in terms of style & the rotating bezel based navigation, I much prefer the Google Assistant voice interface/control on my Huawei Watch 2.

• Like 1