Automate Life
Brian W

Help get SwitchBot integrated with SmartThings

Just got an email from SwitchBot that I think would make a few of us excited about the possibility. Here is the email:

SwitchBot Curtain funded in 12 minutes!

Help us unlock the stretch goals!

58be7dae-b80c-4958-9a67-9822a3a59db7.png

Thank you for your support to help us hit our goal in 12 minutes. More than 1000 backers pledged over $160,000 so far. It means so much to us after the months of preparation leading up to this. But we're not done yet!

The Kickstarter campaign has 38 days to go, and we have big plans!

STRETCH GOAL #1

Unlock Direct Integration with Smartthings at the $300,000 mark.

We heard you when you said connecting Smartthings through IFTTT being laggy. We heard you want to open up more possibilities with Smartthings. Yes, we heard you. And here is our promise. We will support direct integration with Smartthings for all SwitchBot products when we hit the $300,000 mark in the SwitchBot Curtain Kickstarter project.

Please help us keep the momentum going by sharing the SwitchBot campaign with your friends and family on Facebook. Let's hit our first stretch goal soon!

• Like 1

Oh totally @Brian W!  I right away posted this on Twitter and I must say...this would be huge.  The change here is the ability to physically do things.  I think this could literally connect the old home with a smart home.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AYL_Brian said:

I think this could literally connect the old home with a smart home.

Exactly. This creates avenues for people to keep their things and make the, smart with a very small investment. I think this is huge for the consumer and for SwitchBot. Imagine the push they will receive when this integration happens. 

• Like 1

Agreed. In the meantime I'm using a SwitchBot Skill in Alexa. IFTTT also supports SwitchBot

• Like 1