Automate Life

Posted (edited)

Just been reading about the new Tile Sticker product, much like previous Tile products is a bluetooth tracker that can be stuck to items to make them trackable, they're waterproof & have a 3 year battery life according to the promotional material.  There's also an established Alexa skill,  Google Assistant & Siri integrations, that allow you to ask Alexa/Google/Siri to ring your tile do that you can locate it through sound. It's currently got a deal on that means specific retailers package a 4 pack with a free Echo Dot (see link for article below)

/@FrankE could give you extra options for some of your clients

https://www.cnet.com/news/the-all-new-tile-sticker-4-pack-comes-with-a-free-echo-dot/

Edited by Gaztyke

I just got a couple... I like the new size... but the volume is pretty weak

Tile Sticker.jpg

• Like 1

Too bad.  That'll mean it's not so useful outdoors for sure...I wonder why it got so quiet though?  You should be able to make a very loud small speaker....  Just have it screech!

I think it's cos the audio signal is kind of seen as the secondary purpose of the device makers, mainly it's marketed as a way to find things that are lost outside of your home via the Tile community, indeed that's where the additional features come in when you pay for the premium tier.

Edited by Gaztyke
  • Like 1