Automate Life
AYL_Brian

iOS 13 - Apple has bugs?

I know there aren't a lot of iPhone users on here but...iOS 13 seems buggy.  Like really buggy.  Anyone else experiencing bugs throughout the different apps and also extreme battery drain?

Also, the whole Shortcuts Automation thing not working yet is very annoying.  I had my NFC tags all ready.

• Like 1

Buggy? I have absolutely no problems. I'm on the beta 13.1. 

I think this will be released tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I was on the livestream on Craig's Tech Talk yesterday & a couple of people (Craig included) were saying they'd encountered some bugs too 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Serena said:

Buggy? I have absolutely no problems. I'm on the beta 13.1. 

I think this will be released tomorrow. 

I'm happy to hear that..cause...wow.  This shouldn't have been released!

And yeah @Gaztyke, I think some of the issues are widespread too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2019 at 2:24 PM, AYL_Brian said:

I know there aren't a lot of iPhone users on here but...iOS 13 seems buggy.  Like really buggy.  Anyone else experiencing bugs throughout the different apps and also extreme battery drain?

Also, the whole Shortcuts Automation thing not working yet is very annoying.  I had my NFC tags all ready.

iPhone 11 Pro Max : even with iOS 13.1  Smartthings notifications ( New & Classic Apps ) NOT working ...
Was reported with iOS 13 beta ...
Smartthings notifications OK with iPad OS 13.1
Samsung or Apple problem???

Smartthings notification problem with iOS 13 : SOLUTION = 1-delete both new and classic apps after having signed out.

2- Reinstall New app, sign in and wait for iOS device to ask if you wanna receive Notifications and say yes ( of course ).

3- Reinstall Classic App if so desired ...

Whatever I tried to solve the issue did not work besides the above ... Hope this help ... Automate don't hate ... hmm ... I was close to ...

P.S. We have 3 iOS 13.1 iPhones and 3 iPads on iPad OS 13.1   - All 3 iPhones had the issue with ST, none of the iPads had it ! How strange ...  

Oh serious @FlyCDN???

I have my old 6S Plus and my wife's 8 and both were receiving the notifications today on 13.1.  This must be a pretty widespread issue though if you already have a solve!  Good job!