Automate Life
Tomas

Like to buy a smart display

I would like a smart display for less than 100$. If anyone is willing to sell their smart display please contact me.

2 hours ago, Tomas said:

I would like a smart display for less than 100$. If anyone is willing to sell their smart display please contact me.

Is this in CAD or USD? I'm in the US now and I see a LOT of "Google Home Hub" on eBay for less than 100 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, might be doable.  I've seen some $65 USD Google Nest Hubs, but the shipping might get ya just over $100.  I don't have one...mine cost me over $150 CAD apiece 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm currently going through all the options on smart displays.. Brian has some great videos .. As of right now you can, hands down the best priced and most elegant smart display you can get is the Google Nest Hub for about 60 to $70 all across the web  (if you don't want video calling) plus this is undoubtedly the best digital photo display that money can buy..!!!https://store.google.com/config/google_nest_hub_smart_light_bundles <<==$99 USD

I own a Nest Hub and I love it.. but I want video calling... So I ordered a Lenovo 10" Smart Display ($120 USD refurbished) and I am awaiting arrival.. I will post upon reviewing 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mrdurden180 said:

I'm currently going through all the options on smart displays.. Brian has some great videos .. As of right now you can, hands down the best priced and most elegant smart display you can get is the Google Nest Hub for about 60 to $70 all across the web  (if you don't want video calling) plus this is undoubtedly the best digital photo display that money can buy..!!!https://store.google.com/config/google_nest_hub_smart_light_bundles <<==$99 USD

I own a Nest Hub and I love it.. but I want video calling... So I ordered a Lenovo 10" Smart Display ($120 USD refurbished) and I am awaiting arrival.. I will post upon reviewing 😁

I was luckily able to grab a Lenovo smart display 8" for 99.99USD brand new back in February and I *love* it for the kitchen. Just used it tonight for making a Veggie Frittata!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mrdurden180 said:

You most certainly won't complain.  To my left...my 10" Lenovo Smart Display. 🙂