Automate Life

I Purchased some Phillips Hue lights bulbs and 2 Phillips Hue Play Light Bar. I have a Google routine called "TV Time." This triggers some lights to turn off and to turn my bulbs I named "TV Lights "and Play Light Bar "Sky" to change color to blue.

What's going on is the bulbs turn blue but the play light bar lights just come on as the last color it showed.

Somehow I have created a color in Google routines called TV blue that it uses as the scene to change the color.

So if I could get some help with the light bar to turn blue with the routine. I would appreciate it.

Screenshot_20190628-074604.thumb.png.9be7123d210d8a31559b1192c6d40206.png

Screenshot_20190628-074634.png

Ok, I figured it out.

I think I didn't have it grouped together on the Phillips Hue App only on Google home. So when I added it to the Hue app it worked.

Screenshot_20190628-094059.png

This works I think, but you could also create a scene that turns the lights the colors you want inside of the Hue app.  Then you sync and can use that scene in your routine 🙂

6 hours ago, ohwillyb said:

I definitely need to do this so I can use the lights to highlight the Christmas Tree this year!

Every year you get to make it better!