The following are the terms of registration and usage of the boards at community.automatelife.net.
We do not take responsibility for, endorse, or accept liability for any content submitted to AutomateLife.net. Any opinions expressed by users do not necessarily reflect the views of AutomateLife.net.
Although AutomateLife.net wants to promote free speech and the ability for users of its service to express themselves, we reserve the right to remove any content. We also reserve the right to limit and/or ban users for inappropriate, dangerous, malicious, illegal, or hateful content.
We accept no liability in the event that a user clicks a link that is found to be inappropriate, dangerous, malicious, or illegal. Removal of links to hateful content, pornography, content that infringes upon the copyright of another party, or illegal content will be completed if and when they are found by AutomateLife.net.
Copyright and Licensing
If you submit any of your own copyrighted content to AutomateLife.net, you retain the rights to that content. However, you also grant AutomateLife.net a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and worldwide license to redistribute, reproduce, and publicly display said content, as well as to prepare derivative works and to grant others permission to do the same for any purpose in any medium.
By submitting any content, you declare that you have the rights to do so and that you are not infringing upon the intellectual property rights of another party.
You may not post links to external resources containing unauthorized copies of copyrighted material.
AutomateLife.net reserves the right to suspend and/or ban the accounts of any person infringing upon the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of another party. We will remove any content deemed to be infringing.
If you find content on our forum that you in good faith believe infringes upon your copyright, or the copyright of a party you are authorized to represent, please send AutomateLife.net a takedown notice through the page found here: https://automatelife.net/workwithus/
The notice must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, including a URL where we can view an authorized copy of the work
- Identification of the infringing material, including the URL where it is located
- Your contact information, including a mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is unauthorized, and a statement that either your rights are being infringed or that you are acting with authorization on behalf of another party whose rights are being infringed.
- Your electronic signature.